Inverter or Non-Inverter Air Conditioner
The inverter technology is the evolution of technology concerning the electro motors of the compressors.
Inverter air conditioner compressor has a variable speed control by a censor and a non-inverter air conditioner compressor running at a fixed speed according to the temperature required.
Advantages of Inverter Air Conditioner
- Constant temperature (more comfortable)
- Energy saving
- Less noise compare to non-inverter
- Reach desired temperature faster
Disadvantages of Inverter Air Conditioner
- Higher initial purchase price
- More electronically operated causes higher maintenance cost due to spare part and expensive trained labour if repair is required.